The $175 fee can be paid by Cash, Check, eCheck, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. Checks can be made out to Leadership & Community Engagement. Please do not mail cash.
Online payments are available here. You will receive the online payment password via email once your registration has been received.
Cancellations will be accepted until July 1. After July 1, no refunds will be available.
- BUILD 2 begins on Sunday, July 22 at 12pm
- BUILD 2 will end Thursday, July 26 by 4pm
- $175 fee includes all equipment, food, transportation, lodging, and leaders.
- Participants can check-in on Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. On-campus housing accommodations for students will be provided.
Student check-in for BUILD will take place Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. at a campus Residence Hall. Specific information about check-in will come in a confirmation letter e-mailed to each participant upon registration.
Participants will be staying in a Residence Hall during BUILD 2. This residence hall is a traditional living style residence hall. BUILDers will share a room with another participant of the same gender. There are common bathrooms and showers for BUILDer use. BUILDers will need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow, as well as toiletries. A specific ‘What to Bring’ list will be mailed with BUILDer confirmation letters.
What Service Activities will I be doing:
BUILD will provide several different service opportunities. Students will spend their days working with local community agencies to help make their volunteering experiences in the Statesboro community complete. Examples of activities include: construction projects, landscaping, and painting local non-profit agency buildings. There will be a lot of physical building and relationship building. It will be hot, and we’ll be outside for the majority of the work, so please pack appropriately, and be ready to make a difference!
- Jodi Kennedy, Associate Director
- John Banter, Associate Director
- Urkovia Andrews, Assistant Director of Service-Learning
- Jordan Wilburn, Coordinator of Community Engagement
- Brandi Hoffman, Coordinator of Alternative Breaks & Community Partnerships
- John Egan, Leadership Educator
- Ben Phillips, Coordinator for Leadership & Community Engagement (Armstrong Campus)
- Lynn Reaves, Senior Administrative Assistant
Last updated: 4/3/2018