Fraternity and Sorority Life Games Rules
Greek Week General Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be undergraduate students at Georgia Southern University from an Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Council, or National Pan-Hellenic chapter.
- Graduate students may not participate in events for points
- A fully active and dues paying member or new member of an Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Council, or National Pan-Hellenic chapter.
- Must be listed on chapters roster through the Office of Fraternity and Sorority.
- The FSL Games Committee (FSL Ambassadors) has the ability to make any rule changes as deemed necessary during an event and time of situation.
- The FSL Games Committee (FSL Ambassadors) has the ability to make changes to the packet at any time and reload to the FSL Games website
- Failure in having the required participants for an event may result in negative points
- Teams are able to see their standing via the link located on our website or following this link
- Chapters must follow the Fraternity and Sorority Life Social Policy by not having events with alcohol during black out dates. Failure to do so will result in:
- Chapter being asked to not participate in the remainder of FSL Games
- Team as a whole may be disqualified
- FSL Games is designed to promote the fraternity and sorority community at Georgia Southern. All unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated in any manner throughout the week. Any of these actions can be grounds for disqualification. The FSL Ambassadors and the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life will assess any and all penalties. Do not forget that you are representing the Georgia Southern fraternity and sorority community.
- Any questions regarding FSL Games or a specific event should be directed to the FSL Ambassador President or advisor through your team representative
- ALL Georgia Southern University policies and procedures will be enforced during this program. Any student who violates those policies will be referred through the student conduct process to the Dean of Students Affairs Office.
- Each participant must arrive 15 minutes early, unless otherwise stated.
- For every event, the participating fraternity and sorority members must have their Eagle ID and display this when prompted by an official during the check-in period of the event
Posted in Uncategorized