Student Led, Student Read
Students have the first and last word on news coverage and content of all George-Anne Media Group outlets.
On the Statesboro campus, we engage students through:
- The George-Anne Statesboro edition in print every Thursday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Daily news articles at thegeorgeanne.com, daily features at reflectorgsu.com and daily videos at The George-Anne Studio YouTube channel, promoted via social media.
- The George-Anne Daily email newsletter five days a week.
- Every Thursday, The George-Anne Studio video staff produces segments in the Russell Union atrium.
- The Reflector feature magazine once per semester.
- The Our House guide for new students every fall.
- On-campus events. These have included programming about sexual assault, spring break and various lifestyle topics.
On the Armstrong and Liberty campuses, we engage students through:
- The George-Anne Inkwell edition in print every Thursday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Updates at theinkwellonline.com.