Student Led, Student Read
Students have the first and last word on news coverage and content of all George-Anne Media Group outlets.
On the Statesboro campus, we engage students through:
- The George-Anne Statesboro edition in print every Thursday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Daily news articles at thegeorgeanne.com, daily features at reflectorgsu.com and daily videos at The George-Anne Studio YouTube channel, promoted via social media.
- The George-Anne Daily email newsletter five days a week.
- Every Monday through Thursday evening, The George-Anne Studio video staff engages with students at the RAC, including live feeds via social media.
- Every Thursday, The George-Anne Studio video staff produces segments in the Russell Union atrium.
- The Reflector feature magazine once per semester.
- The Our House guide for new students every fall.
- On-campus events. These have included programming about sexual assault, spring break and various lifestyle topics.
On the Armstrong and Liberty campuses, we engage students through:
- The George-Anne Inkwell edition in print every Thursday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Updates at theinkwellonline.com.
Want to Write?
Want to Design?
Want to Sell?
Want to Shoot Footage or Photos?
Click here to find out how.
Many students who join Student Media cite becoming a part of this dynamic, student-driven organization as the turning point of their college career.
Student Media • PO Box 8001 • (912) 478-7459