Student Led, Student Read
Students have the first and last word on news coverage and content of all George-Anne Media Group outlets.
On the Statesboro campus, we engage students through:
- The George-Anne Statesboro edition in print every Thursday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Daily news articles from The George-Anne, daily features from The George-Anne Reflector, daily engaging videos from The George-Anne Studio, photography from the Creative Division and content from the Deep Dive Division at thegeorgeanne.com.
- New in fall 2021: Your Newsroom, a daily video news service with a weekly news show.
- The George-Anne Daily email newsletter five days a week.
- The Deep Dive email newsletter, focused on diversity, equity and inclusion, once a week.
- Every Thursday, The George-Anne Studio video staff produces segments in the Russell Union atrium.
- The Reflector feature magazine once per semester.
- The Our House guide for new students every fall.
On the Armstrong and Liberty campuses, we engage students through:
- The George-Anne Inkwell edition in print every Thursday during the fall and spring semesters.
- The weekly George-Anne Inkwell Edition email newsletter.
- Updates at thegeorgeanne.com/inkwell