To reach students at Georgia Southern University,
there is nothing like The George-Anne Media Group
We reach the campus audience in person, in print and online. Our advertising and marketing representatives will work with you to learn about your needs and select the mix of our products and services will maximize your reach in The Georgia Southern community.
Statesboro campus fast facts:
- Your campaign of four consecutive ads in The George-Anne weekly newspaper reaches an estimated 7,700 students on the Statesboro campus — many of them more than once.*
- Your print campaign reaches students in the most friendly way. Our Street Team hands out about 3,000 copies of The George-Anne every week.** Sixty percent — that’s right, 60 percent! — of Georgia Southern students have been offered a copy of the newspaper by the Street Team “many times.”*
- Your print campaign reaches students when they are ready to look at news and advertising. Sixty percent of George-Anne readers spend at least five minutes with the newspaper.*
- Your online and/or email campaign reaches students while they consume content directly relevant to them under The George-Anne brand name.
- Your ad in The George-Anne Daily email newsletter reaches 4,000 people who open the email on any average day. (Source: Constant Contact, April 2019.)
- In the 12 months ended Feb. 1, 2019, thegeorgeanne.com recorded more than half a million (515,387) pageviews. (Source: Google Analytics.)
- The George-Anne brand also reaches faculty and staff. Georgia Southern employs more than 5,800 people in Statesboro.
Armstrong and Liberty campuses:
- The Inkwell student newspaper, an institution since 1935, joined The George-Anne Media Group in 2018.
- For information about advertising in The George-Anne Inkwell edition and theinkwellonline.com, email email@example.com.
*The Georgia Southern Office of Institutional Research measured The George-Anne audience via a survey emailed March 20, 2018, to all students, faculty and staff. The survey received 1,543 complete responses from the Statesboro campus. Students made up 86 percent of respondents. The Office of Student Media calculated a monthly readership estimate of 7,700 students by multiplying the survey result of 45 percent by the fall 2018 student enrollment for the Statesboro campus.
**In addition to more than 2,000 papers placed on racks. Remember: A single copy may be read by multiple people.
Last updated: 1/14/2021