To reach students at Georgia Southern University,
there is nothing like The George-Anne Media Group
We reach the campus audience in person, in print and online. Our advertising and marketing representatives will work with you to learn about your needs and select the mix of our products and services will maximize your reach in The Georgia-Southern community.
Statesboro campus fast facts:
- Your campaign of four consecutive ads in The George-Anne weekly newspaper reaches more than 8,300 students on the Statesboro campus — many of them more than once.*
- Your campaign reaches students in the most friendly way. Our Street Team hands out about 3,000 copies of The George-Anne every week.** Sixty percent — that’s right, 60 percent! — of Georgia Southern students have been offered a copy of the newspaper by the Street Team “many times.”*
- Your campaign reaches students when they are ready to look at news and advertising. Sixty percent of George-Anne readers spend at least five minutes with the newspaper.*
- Your online campaign reaches students while they consume content directly relevant to them under The George-Anne brand name.
- In the five weeks from Jan. 29 through March 4, 2018, thegeorgeanne.com averaged 9,140 pageviews per week.
- In the first four weeks of March 2018, 26,993 unique users saw George-Anne content on Facebook.
- The @thegeorgeanne Twitter account had 7,092 followers as of June 11, 2018.
- In February 2018, 2,400 users visited reflectorgsu.com, the online home of Reflector (now George-Anne Reflector) magazine.
- In the first four weeks of March, 1,789 Facebook users viewed videos by The Circle (now The George-Anne Studio).
- The George-Anne brand also reaches faculty and staff. Georgia Southern employs more than 5,800 people in Statesboro.
Armstrong and Liberty campuses:
- We are excited to welcome The Inkwell student newspaper, an institution since 1935, into the George-Anne Media group.
- For information about advertising in The George-Anne Inkwell edition and theinkwellonline.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Georgia Southern Office of Institutional Research measured The George-Anne audience via a survey emailed March 20, 2018, to all students, faculty and staff. The survey received 1,543 complete responses from the Statesboro campus. Students made up 86 percent of respondents. The Office of Student Media calculated a monthly readership estimate of 8,374 by multiplying the survey result of 45 percent by the campus enrollment of 18,609.
**In addition to more than 2,000 papers placed on racks. Remember: A single copy may be read by multiple people.
Last updated: 6/26/2018