Our main goal as Georgia Southern’s Student Government Association is to promote the success of our student body, and to help achieve that goal, we have compiled a list of resources offered to students by the university. Hopefully one of these services will be able to provide the help you need to succeed. If there’s a service you are looking for but cannot find, then you can visit our office or to find the correct outlets.
- If you need tutoring, testing services, study workshops, or any other academic related help, the Academic Success Center can help.
- The Health Services Center has a new facility, and offers a wide range of services from primary care, physical therapy, women’s and men’s care, mental care, a fully functioning pharmacy, and the Eagle Eye Care.
- The Financial Aid Office can answer any questions regarding your tuition, loans, grants, or anything else regarding your financial aid.
- If you have any issues with your Eagle Express Card you can visit the Eagle Card Center.
- The Office of Student Activities deals with Student Organizations,
Last updated: 4/16/2018