John F. Nolen Scholarship
*Applications for the 2019 are now open.*
Conditions of the Scholarship
- The scholarship is based on academic performance and involvement in co-curricular activities at Georgia Southern University.
- Only extra-curricular activities participated at Georgia Southern University will be considered.
- Applicants/recipients must be enrolled at Georgia Southern University for the entire academic year in which the awards are distributed.
- The scholarship is for undergraduate students only.
- Recipients of the scholarship will be decided by a selection committee chaired by SGA’s VP of Academic Affairs.
- A select few students will be awarded this scholarship based on the conditions below.
If you have questions, comments or concerns please email email@example.com.
Criteria for Selection
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have earned at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale while attending Georgia Southern University.
- Applicants must have enrolled at Georgia Southern University for 2 consecutive semesters and have passed a minimum of 24 credit hours during the said semester hours.
- Applicants must have 2 individuals (preferably Professor, Advisor, or other Professional Staff Member) submit a letter of recommendation by 11:59 p.m., January 31st, 2019. Letters of recommendation must be submitted with MyScholarship Application.
|Application Due Date||Award Amount|
How to Access the John F. Nolen Scholarship Application:
- Log into my.georgiasouthern.edu
- Click on MyScholarships under Financial Resources tab.
- Complete General Applications and Current Student Application.
- Apply for John F. Nolen Scholarship.
Last updated: 12/22/2018