Our main goal as Georgia Southern’s Student Government Association is to promote the success of our student body, and to help achieve that goal, we have compiled a list of resources offered to students by the university. Hopefully one of these services will be able to provide the help you need to succeed. If there’s a service you are looking for but cannot find, then you can visit our office or to find the correct outlets.
- If you need tutoring, testing services, study workshops, or any other academic related help, the Academic Success Center can help.
- The Health Services Center has a new facility, and offers a wide range of services from primary care, physical therapy, women’s and men’s care, mental care, a fully functioning pharmacy, and the Eagle Eye Care.
- The Financial Aid Office can answer any questions regarding your tuition, loans, grants, or anything else regarding your financial aid.
- If you have any issues with your Eagle Express Card you can visit the Eagle Card Center.
- The Office of the Registrar directs the registration process, maintains student academic records, issues grades and transcripts, monitors compliance with academic standards of progress, reviews degree completion for graduation, issues diplomas, reviews student appeals regarding readmission, certifies enrollment for veteran status and other purposes, processes transient student requests, prepares the academic catalog and schedule of classes, and organizes commencement ceremonies.
- The Office of Student Activities deals with student organizations, including University Programming Board and more than 300 other student orgs!
Last updated: 11/1/2018