- If you are looking to get involved in the local community, serve with your favorite non-profit, and develop your leadership skills check out the Office of Leadership & Community Engagement.
- If you need tutoring, testing services, study workshops, or any other academic related help, the Academic Success Center can help.
- The Health Services Center has a new facility, and offers a wide range of services from primary care, physical therapy, women’s and men’s care, mental care, a fully functioning pharmacy, and the Eagle Eye Care.
- The Financial Aid Office can answer any questions regarding your tuition, loans, grants, or anything else regarding your financial aid.
- If you have any issues with your Eagle Express Card you can visit the Eagle Card Center.
- The Office of the Registrar directs the registration process, maintains student academic records, issues grades and transcripts, monitors compliance with academic standards of progress, reviews degree completion for graduation, issues diplomas, reviews student appeals regarding readmission, certifies enrollment for veteran status and other purposes, processes transient student requests, prepares the academic catalog and schedule of classes, and organizes commencement ceremonies.
- The Office of Student Activities deals with student organizations, including University Programming Board and more than 300 other student orgs!
Last updated: 1/30/2023