John F. Nolen Scholarship
Conditions of the Scholarship
1) The scholarship is based on academic performance and involvement in co-curricular activities at Georgia Southern University.
2) Only extra-curricular activities participated at Georgia Southern University will be considered.
3) Applicants/recipients must be enrolled at Georgia Southern University for the entire academic year in which the awards are distributed.
4) The scholarship is for undergraduate students only.
5) Recipients of the scholarship will be decided by a selection committee consisting of several faculty and staff members, and student government representatives.
Criteria for Selection
1) Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors are eligible for the scholarship.
2) Applicants for the scholarship must have earned at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale while attending Georgia Southern University.
3) Applicants must have enrolled at Georgia Southern University for 2 consecutive semesters and have passed a minimum of 24 credit hours during the said semester hours.
4) Applicants must have 2 individuals submit letters of recommendation by 5 p.m., February 26, 2013. They should be turned in to the SGA Office in Russell Union 2024. They must be sealed in an envelope and signed over the seal by the recommender.
5) Each candidate’s academic and disciplinary records will be reviewed.
To have access to view the John F. Nolen Scholarship application form you must follow the link below and log on to your MyInvolvement profile, formerly known as OrgSync.
Application, and good luck!