Where to Find Us
Located inside the Williams Center between First-Year Experience and the Office of Career and Professional Development. Students are able to enter through either office and check in at either front desk.
Students are encouraged to use the front entrance of the building off the main pedestrium.
Students can access the Major and Career Exploration Center from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday on the Statesboro Campus without an appointment.
Located inside the Student Success Center, Room 120.
Students can access the Major and Career Exploration Center from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday on the Armstrong Campus without an appointment.
More information coming soon!
Who Should Use The Major And Career Exploration Center
Students that are:
- Examining how their interests and values connect to a major
- Currently exploring the right major to choose
- Uncertain about their current major or considering changing their major
- Wanting to learn more about how to research career options
What You’ll Need
- Eagle ID Number (you are able to access the center even if you do not have your ID with you)
- An idea of how long you have to spend in the Major & Career Exploration Center
Last updated: 4/10/2019