How We Can Help
Does this sound like you?
- I have no idea what I’m interested in.
- My friend seems to like _____ major. Maybe I should try that?
- My mom works as a _____, so I guess I should do that too.
Engaging in self-exploration exercises may be beneficial in determining potential major or career paths.
- I’m really not sure if this major is right for me.
- I want to look into different majors, but I don’t know where to start.
- I wonder if majoring in _____ would be a good choice for me?
Major-Exploration ensures that you have access to resources to make informed decisions about academic areas of interest.
Can you relate?
- What kind of job can I get with a _____ degree?
- I know I want to go into ____, but I really don’t know what I would need to get there?
- I want to learn more about what a _____ does.
Career-Exploration activities assist you in gaining greater insight into various career fields and specific occupations.
Last updated: 10/28/2021