Student Support Services (SSS) is accepting applications. A student is eligible to participate in Georgia Southern University’s SSS program if he or she meets criteria for TRIO eligibility. Students enrolled at or accepted to the Armstrong Campus may only apply to the Armstrong program. Students enrolled at or accepted to the Statesboro campus may only apply to the Statesboro program.
The following students are considered to be TRIO eligible:
- First-generation college students,
- Low income students, and
- Students with a disability
- First-generation college student’s parents or guardians did not graduate from a four-year institution.
- Low income is based on Federal Income Guidelines (Pell Grant recipients generally qualify).
- Students with disabilities have to be registered with the Student Disability Resource Center.
Last updated: 1/11/2021