Welcome to T.H.E. N.E.S.T., Class of 2024!
Your Southern journey has begun!
Georgia Southern University is excited to have you join the Eagle Nation! We invite you to participate in Weeks of Welcome (W.O.W.) to prepare you for success during your time on campus. W.O.W. is the first two weeks of classes, packed with a variety of events and activities to assist first year, transfer and returning students in making new friends, connecting to Georgia Southern University resources and getting involved in campus life. Whether it’s going with friends to the True Blue Experience, seeing the Comedian: Gibran Saleem in the Fine Arts Auditorium or attending Student Convocation, we hope that you are able to connect to our community. We encourage you to make the most of your time at Georgia Southern University!
We hope that through W.O.W., you will…
- Identify resources and services provided to you on campus and surrounding community.
- Make a connection to faculty, staff and students to form a professional and social network.
- Broaden your cultural lens by interacting with those different from yourself and participate in new experiences.
- Know and understand the values and expectations of the university.
- Build pride and passion for the Georgia Southern University community.
Last updated: 8/6/2020