Savannah Browse Spring 2020
THE SAVANNAH BROWSE
- The event is intended to be an opportunity to provide information to students, faculty, and staff. There shall be no selling of any products or services by any vendor during the course of the Savannah Browse.
- Businesses that hire Georgia Southern students for part-time employment are encouraged to bring and collect applications from interested students. There shall be no execution of any other type of agreement or contract including the signing of contracts, leaving of deposits, or the completion and acceptance of any type of applications other than job applications.
- Any form of one-to-one advertising is strongly encouraged. This may include free samples, brochures, flyers, handouts, coupons, etc.
- Each vendor will be assigned a six-foot table and be provided at least two chairs. Table selection will be done on a first come, first serve basis. Tables will be located in the Student Union Ballroom on the Armstrong Campus.
- Products, brochures, signage, etc. should be contained on the six-foot table. Any displays should fit behind the table or in the immediate area around the table (within 2-3 feet). Vendor check-in and set-up will occur between 10:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. The fair will begin promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- Electricity will NOT be available! So please plan accordingly.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, drugs or any related paraphernalia are not permitted as samples or displays. The promotion of engaging in any such activity shall also be prohibited.
- Georgia Southern University is not responsible for vendor materials.
- Vendors are not permitted to solicit or accept credit card applications during this event.
To All Vendors: Please note that the Savannah Browse sponsored by Georgia Southern University is a one-time special event restricted to the date and time specified. These activities and other promotions are not permitted on the campus of Georgia Southern University prior to or following the date and time of the scheduled event.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, January 14th | 5:00pm
Last updated: 11/25/2019