OSA Mission Statement
The Office of Student Activities supports the mission of Georgia Southern University by providing and enhancing diverse involvement opportunities beyond the classroom. In a student-centered and engaging environment, we empower students to lead themselves and others through experiential learning.
Bringing Campus to Life. Connecting every Eagle.
- Self-Discovery: Engaging in a journey to define personal values, priorities, and opinions by exploring one’s self in relationship to others.
- Student Success: Challenging and supporting students through a progression of growth in thought, behavior, and character, helping them to reach their full potential.
- Peer Leadership: Providing opportunities to learn leadership competencies, in order to apply various approaches to organizational context and dynamics.
- Community Engagement: Creating strong partnerships with community members and area organizations, in order to extend our impact beyond the geographic boundaries of our campus.
- Inclusive Excellence: Creating a welcoming environment that is accessible, accepting, and values every community member.
- Wellness: Fostering a community that’s committed to holistic well-being.
Last updated: 3/23/2021