The Shuttle Gus offers students a safe method of transportation home, no questions asked. In addition, student organizations who volunteer receive $300.
Call (912)GSU-RIDE (478-7433)
Schedule for Fall 2018
ShuttleGus runs on Friday and Saturday nights from 10:00p.m. – 2:00a.m.
- August 24th and 25th – Dodgeball Club
- September 7th and 8th – African Student Association
- September 14th and 15th – National Society of Black Engineers
- September 21st and 22nd – Beta Beta Beta Biological Honors Society
- September 28th and 29th – Future Veterinarians Society
- October 5th and 6th – Sigma Lambda Gamma
- October 12th and 13th – Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Society
- October 19th and 20th – Southern Cheer Club
- October 26th and 27th – Circle K International
- November 2nd and 3rd – 100 Collegiate Women
- November 9th and 10th – The Pre-Dental Society
Application for Student Organizations
Here any student organization can apply to operate the ShuttleGus program for one weekend per semester. Any organization that applies will be required to provide a minimum of 10 volunteers, 4 of which must be 21 years of age or older. Organizations will be required to operate the program during its full hours of operation on both Friday and Saturday night on the weekend in which you are assigned. There will also be a safety training that takes place one hour prior to the operations beginning on Friday night. Once you have been contacted and assigned a weekend to operate the program you will be prompted to come and sign a contract that will outline all of these requirements. Organizations that successfully fulfill all requirements will be allocated $300 to the general fund of their organization. Please feel free to contact the Student Government Association if you have any question about this program. email@example.com
To have access to view the ShuttleGus request operation form you must follow the link below and log on to your MyInvolvement profile.
How to Access ShuttleGus Organization Form:
- Log into my.georgiasouthern.edu
- Click on MyInvolvement under Campus Life.
- Search for Student Government Association using the search tool in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the Forms tab.
- Select the ShuttleGus Organization Spring 2018 Waitlist Form link to fill out the form.
Last updated: 8/20/2018