President’s Advisory Council

One University. Three Campuses. One Student Government.

Sga Pres (1)

President

Jarvis Steele

Political Science, Philosophy
sga-president@georgiasouthern.edu

Hello, Eagle Nation! My name is Jarvis Steele, I am a Senior Political Science and Philosophy double major with a minor in Communication Arts. I will be serving as your 2018-2019 Student Government Association President. I currently serve as the President of my fraternity, Iota Phi Theta fraternity, incorporated and I am the Vice President of Standards for our NPHC. I am originally from Raeford, North Carolina but I completed high school in Augusta, Georgia. I hope to one day be a lawyer and eventually run for public office. I am as True Blue as they come because of the extensive amount of opportunities that I have been afforded here at Georgia Southern University, and because of that I am dedicated to giving back to the students, professors, and professionals that have made this institution so great. Me and my team are extremely excited about serving the students and making an impact on the campus that we have all called home.

Sga 2

Executive Vice President – Armstrong Campus

Spencer DeMink

Political Science
sga-armevp@georgiasouthern.edu

My name is Spencer DeMink, I am a Sophomore Political Science Major and the Executive Vice President of the Armstrong and Liberty Center Student Government Association. I joined SGA knowing little about Student Government or how it worked, but over the course of one year it has helped me and so many other students be properly heard and represented, and that’s what I want to continue going forward. I love working for the students of each campus and giving them a voice to be heard means everything to me.

Sga Evp (1)

Executive Vice President – Statesboro Campus

Shawn Miller

Public Health
sga-boroevp@georgiasouthern.edu

Greets and Salutations Eagle Nation! My name is Shawn Miller and I’m very proud to serve as your 2018-2019 Executive Vice-President for the Statesboro Campus. I’m a Senior Public Health, Pre-dental student from Brunswick Georgia. I’m extremely excited for this school year as we serve the students to our best capacity, work closely with Faculty & Staff, and bridge the gap.

Img 5420

Last updated: 3/11/2019