Positions, Timeline, and General Info.
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President for Finance
- President’s Cabinet
Process for all Candidates
- Fill out the Candidate Intent to Run form. Candidates qualifications have to be screened to ensure candidate is eligible to run in SGA elections. See Elections Timeline below for the Candidate Intent to Run Form.
- All eligible candidates must attend one Candidate Information Session.
- Campaign according to the Campaign Guidelines (link below) and on the timeline given below.
- Elections are April 4-6, 2022 and open to the entire student body to vote.
All sessions were conducted via Zoom.
- February 28 – March 23
Candidate Intent to Run Form Available Here
- March 8, 9, 10, 16, 18 OR Virtual
REQUIRED Information Sessions for students interested in running for Executive Officer, Director, and Senator positions. A Candidate must attend one session.
- Tuesday, March 23
DEADLINE to submit Candidate Intent to Run Form. All submissions will receive a notification after submitting their form to their Georgia Southern email after determining eligibility.
- March 28 at 8 a.m. – April 6 at 11:59 p.m.
- Thursday, March 31 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
President and Executive Vice President (EVP) Debate. WATCH THE DEBATE HERE
- April 4 – 6, 2022 (Monday, 12:00 a.m. through Wednesday, 11:59 p.m.)
Elections (Vote via GS Email)
- Thursday, April 7 at 12 p.m.
Announcement of Winners
- April 21-22 (Thursday and Friday: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
SGA Transition Bootcamp (Required for all cabinet members)
Point of Contact for Questions/Concerns: Dr. John Banter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 5/9/2022