Armstrong Campus Executive Board

Sga Pres (1)

President

Jarvis Steele

Political Science, Philosophy
sga-president@georgiasouthern.edu

Hello, Eagle Nation! My name is Jarvis Steele, I am a Senior Political Science and Philosophy double major with a minor in Communication Arts. I will be serving as your 2018-2019 Student Government Association President. I currently serve as the President of my fraternity, Iota Phi Theta fraternity, incorporated and I am the Vice President of Standards for our NPHC. I am originally from Raeford, North Carolina but I completed high school in Augusta, Georgia. I hope to one day be a lawyer and eventually run for public office. I am as True Blue as they come because of the extensive amount of opportunities that I have been afforded here at Georgia Southern University, and because of that I am dedicated to giving back to the students, professors, and professionals that have made this institution so great. Me and my team are extremely excited about serving the students and making an impact on the campus that we have all called home.

Sga 2

Executive Vice President – Armstrong Campus

Spencer Demink

912-344-3534 | Office D238

Political Science
sga-armevp@georgiasouthern.edu

My name is Spencer DeMink, I am a Sophomore Political Science Major and the Executive Vice President of the Armstrong and Liberty Center Student Government Association. I joined SGA knowing little about Student Government or how it worked, but over the course of one year it has helped me and so many other students be properly heard and represented, and that’s what I want to continue going forward. I love working for the students of each campus and giving them a voice to be heard means everything to me.

Besides SGA, I am a brother in the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, and a member of the Gay-Straight Alliance. I am also a Field Representative and Campus Ambassador for a prominent gubernatorial campaign going on in Georgia right now.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sga 1

Vice President of Finance

Yilnette N. Morales Núñez

912-344-3533 | Office D240

Business Management
sga-armvpf@georgiasouthern.edu

My name is Yilnette N. Morales Núñez and I am proud to serve as the Vice President of Finance for the Georgia Southern University Armstrong and Liberty Campuses – Student Government Association (SGA) for the 2018-2019 academic year. I am currently a junior enrolled at the Armstrong Campus, seeking a bachelor’s degree in Business Management. I have always enjoyed advocating for students and giving back to my community through university initiatives such as Treasure Savannah. Through SGA, I served as a Senator for a year and a half and I made it my responsibility to vote and act on the issues that pertain to our student body. This past academic year, I also served as the Director of SGA’s Liberty Campus Student Council (LCSC). As the Director of the LCSC, I made sure that students were aware of the pivotal role they play at Georgia Southern as students and leaders. Now as your VP of Finance, I invite you to take an active part in everything that Georgia Southern has to offer, and to help us make the positive change that you want to see at Georgia Southern. Please do not hesitate to contact me for questions or to address any concerns, as I will be more than happy to help. You can contact me via phone, email or personally during my office hours or by appointment.

Sga8

Chief of Staff

Megan Evans

912-344-3225 | Office D239

Psychology
sga-armcos@georgiasouthern.edu

My name is Megan Evans and I will be the chief of staff at the Armstrong and liberty campuses for the 2018-2019 school year. I am a psychology major and I am pursuing a career in psychiatry. I am very excited to be apart of the executive branch for SGA. My main goal is to make sure that the student’s voices are heard as we walk through this new chapter of Georgia Southern University’s story. Please email with any questions or concerns you have and feel free to stop by my office!

Sga 3

Executive Assistant

Michelle Lopez

912-344-2775 | Office D241

English Professional Communications
sga-armexa@georgiasouthern.edu

Hola! My name is Michelle Lopez. I am a senior majoring in English Professional Communications with a minor in Marketing. It is a privilege and pleasure to serve as the Armstrong and Liberty Executive Assistant this year. I am excited to work for and with the students of Georgia Southern to make our beautiful university better. I encourage anyone to get involved with SGA and be a voice for the students. If you have any questions or concerns, or just want to chat feel free to stop by my office.

Last updated: 3/11/2019