How to Receive Services
What you need to do to receive services:
- Self-identify to the SARC. Please complete the Voluntary Declaration of Disability (VDD) form on our website to begin the registration process for services.
- Meet with a disability service provider (in person, through a virtual meeting, or by phone) to discuss your accommodation needs.
- Compile documentation of your condition/diagnosis and provide it to SARC. You can find specific documentation requirements on the University System of Georgia’s website. It is best to supply copies rather than originals.
What the Student Accessibility Resource Center will do:
- We will meet with the student (in person, virtually, or via phone) to discuss accommodation needs on campus.
- We will review the submitted documentation. If a system review is necessary, we will forward the documentation to the Regents Center for Learning Disorders (RCLD).
- Once the review process is completed, the student will be notified by mail or email regarding the review outcome.
- When appropriate, SARC professional staff members will assist students in procuring documentation that meets Board of Regents’ standards.
Last updated: 2/8/2023