Course Enrollment

Academic Credit: You will register for the internship course offered with your major/minor and pay any tuition and fees associated with your enrollment. If you do not have internship credits available in your program of study, discuss your options with your academic advisor and Career Services.

Non-Academic Credit: Career Services also provides a non-credit academic course to be considered full-time for insurance purposes. There is not a tuition expense associated with the non-academic credit but you will be obligated to pay any housing and living expenses.

Recommendation: Internship placement is competitive with other applicants around the state. We recommend you enroll in on-campus courses until you have been notified of your acceptance in the internship program. Also, work with your advisor in advance to prepare for dropping/adding internship, on-line or independent study courses once accepted.

Last updated: 12/18/2012