Intern Miller Photographs His Meetings

Eagles in D.C. intern, Stanley Miller, made it his goal to network and meet several elected officials he found important. Below is his email message and photos he shared with Georgia Southern.

“I thought I should also show you some photographs of myself and some of the Congressmen/ Congresswomen I met during my internship. Attached are some pictures of myself  and Congressman Kevin Yoder, Congresswomen Frederica Wilson and Congresswoman Alma Adams during the opening of the 114th Congress as well as Civil Rights Legend, Congressman John Lewis, Congressman Buddy Carter who was recently appointed Deputy Whip of the House Majority whip and gave me the honor of presenting a signed Georgia Southern footballto him on behalf of Georgia Southern University which he featured on his official facebook page, Congressman Rick Allen who I also presented a signed Georgia Southern football to, Environmental Activist Robert Kennedy II, Congressman Joseph Kennedy III,the first black Female Republican elected to Congress, Congresswoman Mia Love and a  Georgia family who I gave a tour of the capitol to.” Miller

imageimage (1)image (2)image (3)image (4)image (6)image (10)image (9)image (7)image (8)

Share:

Posted in Uncategorized