Georgia Southern’s PHA and Armstrong’s CPH attend CCWL Conference

Georgia Southern University’s Panhellenic Association (PHA) and Armstrong’s Campus Panhellenic Council (CPH) attended the 2018 Annual Conference for Greek Women Leaders on February 1-3 in Atlanta, GA. Hosted by the Coalition for Collegiate Women’s Leadership (CCWL), the conference is the premier leadership development event for collegiate women. The conference inspires collegiate women to develop leadership skills that will leave a lasting impact on their campus and take those skills beyond college. The annual conference creates an area for collaboration, innovation, productive conversations, growth and inspiration. The educational sessions focus on development in leadership skills, character, management, diversity, health and wellness, service and important women’s issues.

At the conference, Statesboro’s Panhellenic Council was recognized for Circle of Sisterhood programming. Adriana Gaal Fong from Armstrong’s Campus Panhellenic Council was selected as a Conference Coordinator for the 2019 annual CCWL conference. “Going to CCWL gave me so much more insight as to what it really means to be in a sorority and I always want to live up to those standards. I am truly blessed for the opportunities I was given and I will try my best to make the 2019 CCWL exceed everyone’s expectation,” Gaal Fong said.

Share:

Posted in CPH, PHA