January 5, 2021 Runoff
For those wishing to vote by mail:
- Request your mail-in ballot with a mail ballot application. You can also request a ballot online. We encourage you to request and return ballots as early as possible.
- Fill out the application completely.
- Submit the request to your local election office. You should request your ballot as far in advance of the election as possible. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) Friday, January 1, 2021.
- When your ballot arrives, read it carefully and follow the instructions to complete it and return it.
- Your ballot must be received (in person or mail) by Tuesday, January 5, 2021 by 7:00 p.m. You can find ballot tracking information here.
- October 5, 2020 : Voter Registration Deadline
- October 24, 2020 : Absentee Ballot Request Deadline
- Absentee Ballots returned by mail: Postmarked by November 3, 2020
- Absentee Ballots returned in person: November 3, 2020 by 7:00pm to the county Board of Elections
- October 12 – October 30, 2020 : Early Voting – As Election Day approaches, your county may have multiple early voting sites and extended hours.
- Voting times and locations for your precinct can be found here.
- Any voter registered in Georgia may vote absentee in person. Absentee in person voting begins the 4th Monday before the election. Please note that you cannot vote on the day right before the Tuesday election.
- November 3, 2020 : Election Day!
- Polls are open 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. on Election Day
Last updated: 12/3/2020