Schedule a Mock Interview
Mock interviews are facilitated by a staff member in the Office of Career and Professional Development and are designed to replicate the type of interview that you may expect from a recruiter. Scheduling a mock interview is an excellent way to develop and enhance your interviewing skills. Practice is the key to success!
To schedule a mock interview:
- Log into Eagle Career Net
- Student Login: Use your My.GeorgiaSouthern.edu login information
- Click “Career Experts” tab in far left column
- Select Mock Interview in ‘Counseling Type’
- Choose Date & Time Slot & Submit
The Day of the Mock Interview
Please arrive early and dress as you would for a formal interview. Bring a copy of your resume and, if possible, a company description, job description or graduate program description for the interviewer.
Last updated: 7/30/2019