Sophomore Year – Decide
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to discuss your first-year academic performance and confirm your choice of an academic major.
- Job Shadow! Spend a day on the job with a person in your future career.
- Develop an effective resume using the Eagle Career Net Resume Builder and have it critiqued by a Career Services staff member.
- Participate in workshops, mock interviews, networking nights, and other programs sponsored by the Office of Career Services.
- Attend a Career Fair to seek internships, co-op, part-time work, summer jobs.
- Get international exposure by participating in a study abroad
- Clean up your social profiles. (Facebook, Linked-In, etc.).
Last updated: 3/4/2019