Senior Year – Implement
- Create your backup plan.
- If considering graduate study, take necessary graduate entrance exams; apply for admissions and graduate assistantships. Pay attention to deadlines!
- Update your résumé and cover letter.
- Participate in mock interviews, workshops and other programs sponsored by the Office of Career Services.
- Actively apply for jobs. Participate in Career Fairs, on-campus interviews and résumé referral services.
- Visit the Office of Career Services to identify companies that do not recruit on campus, research them, and apply.
Last updated: 7/1/2015