Freshmen Year – Explore
- Identify interests, skills, and personal/work values.
- Visit the Office of Career Services during our walk-in hours Monday through Friday, Noon – 4:00 pm, to talk with a student Career Educator or use online research to find potential careers of interest.
- Undecided about your career path? Take a Career Assessment and schedule an interpretation session.
- Review the ‘What Can I Do With a Major In…’ guides.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to discuss the requirements of your Program of Study.
- Get Involved! Participate in campus activities and explore campus organizations that might interest you.
- Conduct informational interviews with professionals in your career field of interest.
- Seek part-time, summer, and volunteer jobs to explore career interests and gain valuable experience.
Science, technology, and engineering majors should begin exploring co-op opportunities for sophomore year.
Last updated: 3/30/2017