OCPD COVID-19 Response
Connecting With Our Team
We recognize that there are many unique challenges during this unprecedented time and we are here to support students, employers, and the Georgia Southern community through both in-person services, as well as remote and digital resources. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office number at (912) 478-5197 and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
To stay informed about the most recent campus-wide updates and messages, visit the Georgia Southern University COVID Response website.
Things to Remember!
We want our Eagle Nation to exhibit healthy and compassionate behavior as we get through this pandemic. The following are simple reminders for all of us, but especially those who plan to visit us on campus:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face
- Stay at least six feet apart from others (and avoid hanging out in large groups)
- Wear an appropriate face covering while you are in the office (and in all campus buildings)
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Encourage others to follow these recommendations and guidelines.
Last updated: 2/5/2021