Eagle Career Net Information
What is Eagle Career Net?
Eagle Career Net combines the power and expertise of two professional associations, the National Association of Colleges and Employers and DirectEmployers, with Purple Briefcase (a technology company specializing in software solutions).
Eagle Career Net is your on-line connection to Georgia Southern students and alumni seeking internships, co-op’s and full-time jobs. With Eagle Career Net you can:
- Post full-time jobs, internships, and co-op’s at Georgia Southern (FREE)
- Post full-time jobs, internships, and co-op’s at multiple schools through NACElink (Small Fee)
- Request interview schedules & information sessions
- Register for career fairs and events
- Receive customized resume books
- How to Register in Eagle Career Net
How to Register in Eagle Career Net
Follow the below directions to get started with Eagle Career Net. If you need more assistance please view an instruction sheet Here.
- Go to the Eagle Career Net employer log-in page
- Click the REGISTER tab (for a new account)
- If you already have an Eagle Career Net account click the FORGOT MY PASSWORD tab, enter your email address and your password will be reset and emailed to you.
- Fill out the form, please pay special attention to the required fields, marked with a red(*) star.
- Make sure you check all services you would like under Services Requested. If you want to register for and attend job fairs you must select the Career Fair check box.
- Click SUBMIT when finished (your application for access will be forwarded to our staff for review. The approval process may take up to 24 hours if submitted on a weekday, or up to 48 hours if submitted on a weekend. There may also be a delay during major holidays).
- After approval, you will receive an e-mail containing your user name and password as well as an employer link to the Eagle Career Net system.
Last updated: 2/2/2016