Increasing Brand Awareness
- Participate in On-Campus Recruitment (career fairs and interviews). Employers are welcome to interview on-campus and attend campus-wide career fairs. Click Here to learn how you can schedule interviews on campus.
- Attend Career Fairs. Each year Fall and Spring Semester the Office of Career and Professional Development hosts several major career fairs (Eagle Expo and Graduate School Career Fair, STEM Career Fair, and the Education Career Fair,). Click Here if you are interested in attending one of these events.
- Host Information Sessions regarding your organization and positions. These are a great way to give detailed information to interested students. Some employers require student attendance before they come to on-campus interviews. Click Here for more information.
- Advertise in the George-Anne, Georgia Southern’s student newspaper.
- Schedule a presentation with a class or student organization. There are over 75 academic and professional student organizations at Georgia Southern and even more classes who would be receptive to employers coming to their meetings. Please request at least 3 weeks in advance so appropriate people can be contacted and the event can be scheduled.
- Reserved an Information Table in student areas around campus. These tables will be placed in strategic areas that received high student traffic. Please call the Office of Career and Professional Development if you are interested.
Last updated: 6/1/2020