Online Leadership Development
Free Online Assessments
- Student Leadership Competencies Inventory
- Student Leadership Competencies 360 Evaluation
- Personal Values Assessment – Life Values Inventory
- Personality Test
- Leadership Style Assessment
- Leadership Skills Test
Free Leadership Courses
- Leadership Challenges in Turbelent Times – Certificate of Completion Available
- Leadership and Followership – Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion Available
- Organizational Leadership and Change – MIT (Graduate level course)
- Building and Leading Effective Teams – MIT (Graduate level course)
- Gender, Power, Leadership & the Workplace – MIT (Undergraduate course)
- 30 Day Growth Plan – John Maxwell’s 30 Day Growth Plan to jumpstart personal growth
Great Leadership Online Resources
Below are a few links to leadership-related web sites that focus on issues and concerns of student leaders:
- Center for Creative Leadership – A non-profit leadership to advance the understanding, practice and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide
- Greenleaf Center for Servant-Leadership – Goal is to fundamentally improve the caring and quality of all institutions through a new approach to leadership, structure, and decision making.
- National Clearinghouse for Leadership Programs – Provides a central clearinghouse of leadership materials, resources, and assistance to leadership educators.
- LeaderShape – Offers the highest quality state-of-the-art leadership programs focused on men and women ages 17-25.
- HR.com – provides great webcasts on topics related to leadership specifically focused in the workplace. You can create a free account as a student and view many of their webcasts and virtual events, which many include certificates of completion.
- Teampedia – Great online resource for team building activities, ice breakers, etc. that you can use for any leadership development.
Last updated: 5/10/2022