Individual Fund Requests
Rules and Regulations for Sustainability Mini-Grant: Individual Fund Request
- The student must be a full time undergraduate or a graduate student who is in good standing at Georgia Southern University and have paid his/her student activity fees.
- Students involved with Greek life may receive Individual Funding.
- The Individual Fund Request must be typed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the attachments necessary.
- The applicant must be registered for classes during the semester of his/her travel.
*If a student is traveling between semesters, he/she must also be registered for the semester following the travel.
- If a student is attending a conference and is not presenting, the maximum award amount is $150.00
- If a student is attending a conference and presenting, the maximum award is $300.00
|Who approves my request?||The Sustainability Fee Mini-Grant Sub-Committee on a rolling basis.|
|What can I receive funding for?||Registration fees, lodging, gas, printing, postage and necessary supplies.|
|What can I not receive funding for?||Meals/food, luxury hotel rooms, roommates/family members, telephone calls, hotel services (laundry, valet service, safes, etc.), entertainment (tickets, movies, tours, alcoholic beverages, etc.), registration/workshop or travel costs associated with job interviewing, travel for course/degree requirements (internships, courses taught abroad, or clinical rotations), professional certification exams, travel for networking purposes, or travel which occurred prior to the date the grant was awarded. Absolutely no miscellaneous items.*If the student is receiving funding from Student Activity Fees, from any other organization, or from any other form or way on campus, then the Sustainability Fee is not able to fund the individual.|
Download the Sustainability Mini-Grant: Individual Funding Request Application HERE.
Last updated: 10/26/2020