Boro Browse Fall 2017
- The event is intended to be an opportunity to provide information to students, faculty, and staff. There shall be no selling of any products or services by any vendor during the course of the Boro Browse/EAGLEXPRESS Showcase.
- Businesses that hire Georgia Southern students for part-time employment are encouraged to bring and collect applications from interested students. There shall be no execution of any other type of agreement or contract including the signing of contracts, leaving of deposits, or the completion and acceptance of any type of applications other than job applications.
- Any form of one-to-one advertising is strongly encouraged. This may include free samples, brochures, flyers, handouts, coupons, etc.
- Each vendor will be assigned a six-foot table and be provided at least one chair. Table selection will be done by random drawing. Tables will be located outside around the Russell Union Student Center Rotunda and on the Pedestrium. EAGLEXPRESS vendor tables will be located in the Russell Union Student Center Commons.
- Products, brochures, signage, etc. should be contained on the six-foot table. Any displays should fit behind the table or in the immediate area around the table (within 2-3 feet). Vendor check-in and set-up will occur between 10:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. The fair will begin promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- Participants are encouraged to bring tents to provide shelter. Tents must be self-supporting (no stakes) and no larger than 10 x 10.
- If you bring a tent, you will not be provided with electricity.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, drugs or any related paraphernalia are not permitted as samples or displays. The promotion of engaging in any such activity shall also be prohibited.
- Georgia Southern University is not responsible for vendor materials.
- There is a $50 registration fee and must be paid by the registration deadline (5:00pm on Tuesday, August 15th). On-site payments will not be accepted. Payment not required for on-campus departments. Payment is also not required for registered community partners within the Office of Leadership and Community Engagement with Georgia Southern University.
- Vendors are not permitted to solicit or accept credit card applications during this event.
- If your business will be cooking food on site, you must indicate this on your registration form and also submit an Open Flames Request which can be found here.
To All Vendors: Please note that the Boro Browse/EAGLEXPRESS Showcase sponsored by Georgia Southern University is a one-time special event restricted to the date and time specified. These activities and other promotions are not permitted on the campus of Georgia Southern University prior to or following the date and time of the scheduled event.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Registration will close Tuesday, August 15th at 5:00pm
Last updated: 7/6/2017