The Shuttle Gus offers students a safe method of transportation home, no questions asked. In addition, student organizations who volunteer receive $300.
Call (912)GSU-RIDE (478-7433)
Schedule for Spring 2018
ShuttleGus runs on Friday and Saturday nights from 10:00p.m. – 2:00a.m.
- January 12th and 13th – Club Baseball
- January 19th and 20th –African Student Association
- January 26th and 27th – Collegiate 100
- February 2nd and 3rd – Delta Sigma Pi
- February 9th and 10th – 100 Collegiate Women
- February 16th and 17th – Femininity in A New Era Securing Successful Enterprises
- February 23rd and 24th – Beta Beta Beta
- March 2nd and 3rd – National Council of Negro Women
- March 23rd and 24th – Dodgeball Club
- March 30th and 31st – Alpha Phi Alpha
- April 6th and 7th – Southern Exercise Science Club
- April 13th and 14th – Habitat For Humanity
- April 20th and 21st – Wellness Ambassadors
- April 27th and 28th – Caribbean Student Association
Application for Student Organizations
Here any student organization can apply to operate the ShuttleGus program for one weekend per semester. Any organization that applies will be required to provide a minimum of 10 volunteers, 4 of which must be 21 years of age or older. Organizations will be required to operate the program during its full hours of operation on both Friday and Saturday night on the weekend in which you are assigned. There will also be a safety training that takes place one hour prior to the operations beginning on Friday night. Once you have been contacted and assigned a weekend to operate the program you will be prompted to come and sign a contract that will outline all of these requirements. Organizations that successfully fulfill all requirements will be allocated $300 to the general fund of their organization. Please feel free to contact the Student Government Association if you have any question about this program. firstname.lastname@example.org
To have access to view the ShuttleGus request operation form you must follow the link below and log on to your MyInvolvement profile.
How to Access ShuttleGus Organization Form:
- Log into my.georgiasouthern.edu
- Click on MyInvolvement under Campus Life.
- Search for Student Government Association using the search tool in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the Forms tab.
- Select the ShuttleGus Organization Spring 2018 Waitlist Form link to fill out the form.
Last updated: 4/16/2018