What you need to do to receive services:
- Complete the online Voluntary Declaration of Disability (VDD) form. You can complete this form HERE. Please print the form once completed.
- Compile documentation of your condition/diagnosis. You can find specific documentation requirements HERE. It is best to supply copies rather than originals.
- Mail printed Voluntary Declaration of Disability form and copies of appropriate documentation to:
- Student Disability Resource Center
P.O. Box 8037
Statesboro, GA 30460
**Note: For distance learners, the process for receiving SDRC services can be conducted via telephone or in person.
What the Student Disability Resource Center will do:
- We will review the submitted documentation. If a system review is necessary, we will forward the documentation to the Regents Center for Learning Disorders (RCLD).
- Once the review process is completed, the student will be notified by mail regarding the review outcome.
- When appropriate, SDRC professional staff members will assist students in procuring documentation that meets Board of Regents standards.
Last updated: 12/19/2012
Student Disability Resource Center • PO Box 8037 • (912) 478-1566 • firstname.lastname@example.org