Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Delta Pi was founded on May 15, 1851 at Wesleyan College in Macon Georgia. They are known as the first “secret society” for women that was ever formed.
The Epsilon Pi Chapter was the first chartered sorority on row at Georgia Southern in 1968. They have worked hard to uphold their motto “We Live For Each Other” each year since their chartering. They inspire their members to reich their potential by offering opportunities for leadership, personal development, academic success, and community service.
- Mascot: The Lion
- Flower: The Violet
- Jewel: The Diamond
- Colors: Azure Blue and White
Alpha Delta Pi’s international philanthropy is the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMH), which provides housing for families with ill children receiving treatment away from home. The Epsilon Pi Chapter donates both time and money to the local Savannah Ronald McDonald House. Sisters from the chapter visit the RMH house in Savannah, Ga once a month to cook dinner and visit with the families staying there. Members who are not able to attend but still would like to contribute can donate the groceries to the prepare for the families.
Each year the entire chapter goes on a retreat at the beginning of fall semester to get to know the newest members and bond with all sisters.
Throughout the semester ADPi holds many other events to help members bond with one another. These events include: movie nights, Bible Study, pumpkin carving, potlucks, and much more.
Check out our GSU website here.
Last updated: 9/2/2017