Phi Kappa Theta
Phi Kappa Theta was founded April 29, 1959 by a merger between Phi Kappa-1889 and Theta Kappa Phi-1919
Phi Kappa Theta’s colors are white, gold, and cardinal purple
The Fraternity’s flower is the Red Tea Rose
Phi Kappa Theta’s national philanthropy is with Children’s Miracle Network.
Locally, Phi Kappa Theta is involved with Painters for Nonprofits, an organization dedicated to bringing a splash of color to non-profit organizations across Statesboro and Bulloch County.
The Phi Kappa Theta motto is “Give, expecting nothing thereof.”
History at Georgia Southern:
The Georgia Lambda Chi chapter of Phi Kappa Theta was founded in the Spring of 2011 when several young men came together in brotherhood under the ideas of leadership, academic achievement and service to self, community and God. Each brother is involved in many different organizations across campus: from Economics club, SOAR leaders, medical fraternities, marching band and even the video staff of the football team. If its on campus a brother of Phi Kappa Theta is likely involved. This campus involvement allows the brothers of Phi Kappa Theta to come together and share their different experiences to grow as leaders and help mold well rounded men.
Phi Kappa Theta actively develops men to be effective leaders who passionately serve society, Fraternity and God.
Last updated: 10/30/2017