There are 34 chapters that make up Georgia Southern University’s Fraternity and Sorority community. There are 22 fraternities and 12 sororities. When you join a fraternity or sorority, you are not just joining one chapter, but a council and a community. There are four Greek-letter councils at Georgia Southern University. All organizations have varying missions and purposes but all share similar values to lifelong membership, giving back to others, growing and developing as leaders and excelling academically.
Interfraternity Council (IFC) Fraternities
- Alpha Sigma Phi
- Alpha Tau Omega
- Delta Chi
- Delta Sigma Phi
- Delta Tau Delta
- Kappa Alpha Order
- Kappa Sigma
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Pi Kappa Phi
- Phi Kappa Theta
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Sigma Chi
- Sigma Nu
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Theta Xi
Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) Fraternities & Sororities
- Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Hermandad de Sigma Iota Alpha, Incorporada
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. (colony)
National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) Fraternities & Sororities
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Panhellenic Association (PHA) Sororities
- Alpha Delta Pi
- Alpha Omicron Pi
- Delta Phi Epsilon
- Kappa Delta
- Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Phi Mu
- Zeta Tau Alpha
- Phi Sigma Kappa (Spring 2014)
- Phi Delta Theta (Fall 2014)