Career Exploration – GSU 2131
Major / Career Exploration
Career Exploration is a 3 credit-hour course design to help students discover potential career options! This class will also assist students in identifying the steps needed to gain professional experience and polish the skills required to be successful in their chosen career path.
As a student in this course you will:
- Learn about exciting career options
- Get excited about your career path by finding out more about yourself
- Discover how your personal interests, skills, and values can be used to select a desirable job
- Create a professional resume and cover letter
- Discover new techniques for job searching and navigating the job application process
- Learn how to ace a job interview
- Network with employers
- Create a plan of action for your career goals
For more information contact Theresa Duggar at email@example.com.
Last updated: 6/21/2017