Southern Collegiate Leadership Conference
The Southern Collegiate Leadership Conference is held annually to help students improve their leadership skills. Come engage in leadership development opportunities with hundreds of college students throughout the southeast to be better prepared to lead and shape the future. This year’s conference will be held Saturday, October 4th.
Register for the 2014 Southern Collegiate Leadership Conference is now closed.
Online conference payments are available here. *Select the SCLC Payment option. See detailed instructions below for online payments for groups.
Registration is only $15 per person and covers all conference materials, lunch, and a conference keepsake for each participant.
A group rate discount of 20% off the registration fee is available for any group with 20 or more registrations. Contact John Banter for more details (contact information below).
Group payments may be made as long as a list of members being paid for are sent to John Banter in order to confirm their registration.
All registration payments are non-refundable after September 25th.
Check-in for the conference will begin at 9:00 am in the Russell Union Ballroom and the conference will conclude by 4:00 pm. Casual dress is appropriate for this event.
The conference will also feature educational workshop sessions on the following topics:
- Emerging Leadership
- These workshops are primarily for students who are emerging as leaders on campus. The workshops will provide the knowledge and skills necessary to make a difference and be more effective with their involvement. This track is ideal for freshmen or students who are interested in developing a strong foundation as a leader.
- Leadership in Service
- These workshops will explore leadership that inspires, motivates, organizes, and empowers positive social change.
- Leadership in Teams
- This track is designed to help participants develop skills that allow them to effectively lead and collaborate with their team.
- Taking Leadership to the Real World
- These workshops will focus on how you take the experiences you have as a student leader and translate them to your benefit as you enter the next phase of life.
If you have any other questions contact John Banter at email@example.com or call (912) 478-1435.
*Group online payment instructions: